6.12.17

new home



So it happened, again … few months later I’m writing a post. I live in Cracow now. My mood is pretty bad. The city is wonderful but I’m so lonely here. I miss my mum and brother so much that I’m almost crying when I’m writing those words. I am not alone here because I live with my friends, not close friends but still…friends. I’m leaving this please every weekend because I need to see my family.
So many sad words. But that’s the truth.
I’ve been writing something new now and hope I’m going to be able to finish it. What else …. I have new Instagram with my drawings only @artinspiredbybooks so you can check it out.
17 days till Christmas, I can’t wait. At my Academy is so hard right now. I thing I will have to start a new year with something else. I have no choice. I’m so bad ..in everything.  
Last week I was trying to find some play on Theatre’s here in Cracow. Everything is booked. Seriously. And people say that nobody is visiting the theatre  in our times.  Maybe I will find something for 2018. New year. New me. I want to write a post about it. And sum up the year 2017.
But now.
Be safe.
Ps. I’m leaving there some photos of Cracow that I’ve made. 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

followers