20.4.16

floral

And I’m 18 years old girl now. There isn’t anything different.
My party was great..I think. Everyone looked perfect and I really liked the climate of the room. That was good.
I would like to thank my friends and family for wishes and .. presents. They’re great!
I’ve got a lot of new books now. Two new Albums and beautiful jewellery. There are some creative presents to.
My birthday cake I’ve made by myself and…there  were a lot of flowers and himmingbird. That bird was in some different place to..I mean I got a watch with him.
Properly floral patterns are so beautiful. Great for spring and summer. On clothes, shoes. New Gucci campaign was just full of that. And that’s why I fall in love at that. Now I will show you where in my room I can found FLORALS.
Have a nice week.
Xoxo









My stuff








6 komentarzy:

  1. So, so pretty - gorgeous designs and prints, love the colours too! :)

    Layla xx
    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Sounds like you had a great party! And I agree, floral patterns are gorgeous especially for spring. :) Kisses. x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Glad you had a lovely birthday - your cake looks fantastic! x

    Viva Epernay

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Bardzo fajne inspiracje :)
    Zapraszam do mnie- modaidekoracje.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

followers